27 January 2015

NYX Butter Gloss Review ♡


Hey there!
I didn't had time to post some Outfit reviews the last month,
but I've ordered new things from Sheinside... soooooo just wait
a few days ~ 

Today I will show you some lip glosses from NYX!
I fell in love with the butter glosses and so I decided to show
you the five I ordered ♡ 





The first thing I can say is, that the 
butter glosses are really good pigmented and creamy at all!
They have a really delicious vanilla scent and they last 
long at my lips without any problem.


So here are the swatches ... 

  Peach Cobber 
I think the color from the butter gloss is to light in the photo,
because the original color is more in an orange-red shade.

  Apple Strudel 
Wonderful coral shade! But I think for my lips and my
skin tone not really suitable...


  Angel's Food Cake 
Again too light in the photo, but this shade is really Amazing!
I love the color, because it's not too brown or too dark and
it suits me more than the shade before!


  Red Velvet 
A wonderful red shade! I think everyone needs one of this!
The swatches on my arm shows, that the shade is more red 
than pink :D don't be confused~


  Devil's Food Cake 
Deeper red shade and also beautiful!
One of my favorites c:


This was all for today 
I hope you enjoyed it! Wish you a
good evening~

Byebye Dornie~




No comments:

Post a Comment