22 April 2015

Uniqso Review


Hellooo Everyone,
it's been a little while since my last post, so I'm back with
a Review for a wig and lenses from Uniqso!


It was my first time ordering something from Uniqso and I was pretty
excited how the quality will be and when it will arrive in Germany.
The lenses and the wig were shipped seperately to my place and took
about 15 days to arrive... completely ok ! 




The lenses have a thick black rim around them and I love it really much!
The lenses give you a perfect dolly look, because of the thick rim. They 
look a little bit dramatic, so if you want a natural look, these are not what
you are looking for. AND! The series is also available in other colors...
soooo check it out!




Well, well... I got this Cosplay wig to cosplay naturally a Character,
but not Alice from Touhou Project maybe another Time xD
The wig and the lenses are for my Elaine Cosplay from Nanatsu no Taizai.
I love-no... LOVE the Anime and also the Manga of course... and guess
who is my favourite Character? Elaine is so sweet and kind and omg
she loves Ban so much! You ask me who Ban is?
If you don't know NnT you should watch it.
Bam Bam Baaaam!
Sooo enough fangirling the blonde wig seems a little longer
in the picture... or maybe only for me xD but I think when I wore it, it
was a little short but ... i love the wig so much!! The color is exactly as
in the picture and before I cosplay Elaine I should really style the bangs
in another way.

I like the picture, but I think I need another false lashes ö_ö...


The Bangs were always in my face, but I think it looks still good c:


I used my black ribbon in the end!


So what do you think about the wig and the lenses? 
Do you prefer natural lenses or more colored ones?

I hope you liked the Review!
Byebye Dornie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment