05 October 2014

Cosplay... ideas ?

Good evening, everyone ♡
I've watched the first season Sword Art Online in just two days and I must admit that I'm tired, but it was worth it :D SAO was a complete new World for me with the MMORPG character! But I don't want to spoiler... so if you have time just try it out, you will not regret it :) 



Soooo at all, this was not the point...
I want to announce my cosplay plans for 2015. I've decided to cosplay two female characters for sure c: So take a look at my beloved ones..


The first Character is Koala from One Piece ♡ 
I've picked her because of her fishman Karate skills and that she is in the Revolutionary Army with Sabo (the guy in the picture above) and Dragon :D It's also not much known about her now except her past, but the few things I've seen are enough to say that her character is extremely similar to mine :D
I hope her Outfit will suit me as well as it suits her (: She is wearing a blouse in soft pink with many ruffles, a ruby-coloured skirt and also black overknees with brown ankle-boots and matching brown gloves. Her Hair is a mix of blonde and orange and I am searching after a perfect wig everyday (still without results) 



The second Character is Levy McGarden from Fairy Tail ♡ 
It's not a new project, because I have cosplayed her before. 
She is a solid script Mage from the guild Fairy Tail and she is just the most intelligent Character I can recognize. She is reading with the same passion like me and she has such beautiful sky blue hair! Gosh! I fell in love :D She ist normally wearing a sunny yellow dress with white elements like a big ribbon and lace, also a yellow headband with pink flowers and yellow arm cuffs. Her accessoires are red shoes and a red shoulder bag.
I want to cosplay her again, because she is of all characters my absolute favourite female character and I want to sew her dress again and better now!


These are my plans for 2015...for now :D I have many ideas but I must look if I have enough time for all this stuff beside university.


That's all for today ♡ 
Bye-Bye your Dornie (:





1 comment: