23 October 2014

Brave Store Review


Good Evening!
How are you? I'm feeling alright.
The new Semester is starting next Week and I'm not very excited.
Soooo... my Sheinside Clothes were delivered a few days ago, but I didn't found the Time to make a Preview for you  Gomene ~
Will follow on Saturday... I hope xD

Today I want to show you another Order from Brave Store!
I decided to visit my best friend and well... we took a lot of photos together.
Let's get a little bit derpy 


I was just searching for a white chiffon blouse and I found it at Storenvy.


About the Shipping, then! The Blouse arrived in about 14 days after I placed the Order.
The item was packed nicely and wasn't damaged at all. Depending of the cloth material, you might need to iron it, but I think this is something expected, of course.




 Outfit Rundown 
Wig: Ebay
Lenses: Honeycolor
Blouse: Brave Store
Pants: H&M
Boots: Deichmann
Bag: Primark
Hair Accessoires: from my Friend
 I combined the white Blouse with my light turquoise flower pants, a black shoulder bag and my favourite black Boots. I think there was too much light as we took the photo, because you can't see the print on my pants, but whatever now ... 


We've taken so many photos... but all of them were so weird. 
Especially the group photos  
But look at these two derps! Derping around! 



Sooo this was all for today  ♡ 
Hope you had a lot of fun like us!
See you in my next Post...







No comments:

Post a Comment