27 October 2014

Sheinside Shop Review

Hello Everybody 
What's up?! I'm a little bit nervous. University has started today and 
I am really tired, because of... sitting around and listening to stuff !

Here comes as promised the review from Sheinside!


I ordered a long slim blouse in wine red. As for the shipping, 
the parcel took about 15-20 days to arrive to Germany. Nothing 
was damaged and the quality from both was and A+ 



The Material was unexpectedly thick and really soft. The colour is a little bit 
brighter as in the photo, but I find my version more beautiful  


 Outfit Rundown 
Wig: Ebay
Blouse: Sheinside
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: New Yorker




The second one is this polka dot crop coat! I saw the pattern from the jacket 
and it was like love at first sight... one-sided love, of course  
As you can see, it has two patterns. Dot pattern from the outside and checked pattern 
from the inside. The sleeves are really wide and I think this makes the Jacket even
more charming ~


Well, look at this strong girl!
I made some photos with my black Wig which I used for my 
Rukia Kuchiki Cosplay (Bleach) at Japan Day in Düsseldorf  


... aaaaand the Jacket has also a hood!

  

I hope you liked it. This was my first 
review from the Sheinside Shop,
but more will follow! 



No comments:

Post a Comment